Sunday, April 21, 2013

Letter #1

Posted by Mrs. C. at 2:05 PM
April 21, 2013
Dear baby,
You are officially 12 weeks and 2 days old. Your daddy and I are so excited that you are growing bigger each day and are healthy. I think often about what you will look like and whether you'll be a boy or a girl. We just got back from our trip to Italy and every time I saw a momma with her baby, my heart did a flip. I already love you so much and I can't wait to hold you in my arms. Your daddy told me that he had a dream about you and that you were a girl. He has thought so from the very beginning. I am doing my best to keep you safe and healthy inside my belly. I plan on writing you letters throughout my pregnancy and I hope one day you will cherish these and know how much your dad and I loved you from the very beginning.
Hugs and kisses,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

...and then there were 4 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea