Sunday, July 28, 2013

Showering our Little One: Cullen Shower

Posted by Mrs. C. at 3:38 PM
John's mom and sister threw me a wonderful baby shower on Sunday, July 28th at their home. It was a bit early, since I am only about 26 weeks along, but it was perfect because I was home already visiting and attending a teaching workshop on the Erie Canal. It was so nice to see John's family and friends and I felt so blessed to have everyone there to celebrate Baby Cullen. I'll let the photos do the talking.


 My little girl was so spoiled with presents of pink, pink, and more pink! She will be one well-dressed girl.

 My sis-in-law ran the games.

 
 The cake was from Tops (how perfect- where John and I met!) It was half chocolate/half vanilla. And the chocolate was the hit (and not just among myself!)




 My beautiful mom and me.


 A present from little brother Sammie!



 A really soft blanket, knitted by John's mom.

 My mom surprised me with some 'Cuse and Bills fan gear. John will LOVE dressing the baby in these.


 After the shower, my mom and I had lots of fun going through all the presents and sorting the clothing by size.

I had one last surprise that weekend. My Aunt Kathy left me a giant package- our jogging stroller!! What an awesome aunt:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

...and then there were 4 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea