Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bump Update: 22 Weeks

Posted by Mrs. C. at 2:22 PM
With school ending, it's been a busy 3 weeks. I have updated since we found out baby's gender 2 1/2 weeks ago! Since then, my belly has grown, baby's movements are increasing, and my love for her grows each day. We have a name picked out, I've begun ordering nursery items, and I am playing piano and talking to baby as much as I can.





How Far Along: 22 weeks as of June 29th!

Size Of Baby: According to baby center: Baby girl weighs about 1lb and is 11 inches, about the size of a spaghetti squash.She is starting to look like a miniature newborn; her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but her irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.
Maternity Clothes: I bought a pair of capris, shorts, and another tank top from Old Navy this week. I'm pretty lucky that this pregnancy falls over the summer, when I won't have to invest in any expensive work clothes. I lounge around the house most days in shorts and a tank.

Weight Gain Baby girl has grown and so has my belly! I am up 6 1/2 lbs. They are finally starting to add on, although I hope they take their time.

Stretch Marks: No new ones! *crosses fingers*

SleepI've figured out my pillow trick of stacking my body pillow on top of my little pillow. It elevates them both and allows me to cuddle up. I'm also needing a nap a day to survive.

Best Moment of the WeekI am loving feeling baby move!  She has been blessing me with her little squirms multiple times a day now, and I just love every second of it.

MovementSee above.

Cravings: Anything that anyone mentions, I will immediately want. I try to avoid watching food commercials.

Gender: A sweet little girl.

Belly Button In or Out: In I hope it stays there!

Wedding Ring on or Off: On

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: No.

What I Miss: Not much these days. I'm still running and started a new workout routine on DVD geared towards pregnant ladies, titled "Expecting More." So far, I love it!

Labor Signs: N/A. But I was nervous last week when Baby girl was kicking my cervix and causing some sharp pain down below!

Symptoms: I'm getting hungry more and more often. I feel baby girl moving multiples times a day. And, oh, my belly is growing :)

Nursery: I've been researching nursery items on ETSY.com this week and think we will be going with a pink and grey theme, with elephants. I'm very excited to get the nursery started. We even ordered our crib this week! Always ahead of schedule; it's the teacher in me.
Emotions: I love to feel baby girl move about. I am waiting in anticipation for the moment to come when John and Sammie can feel her too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

...and then there were 4 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea